Rules of Play (Terms and Conditions)
1. Parents/guardians and participants understand that there is inherent risk in any activity. If a participant does incur an injury or illness before, during, or after class, Play is the Thing and its staff are released from any liability.
2. Class sizes are limited and space is available on a first come/first paid basis. Full payment is required at time of registration. Payment of tuition reserves a slot in the class whether or not the participant attends. Once maximum class size is reached, registration will be closed and a waitlist started.
3. Play is the Thing reserves the right to cancel a class if enrollment is insufficient. Any tuition paid will be refunded in full in such an event.
4. Cancellations made up to 72 hours before the first class will receive a refund minus 25% admin fee and cancellations made with less than 72 hours notice before the first class will receive a refund minus 50% admin fee as the chances of filling the spot are very low without proper notice. No refund will be given for cancellations made on or after the first day of class.
5. Play is the Thing is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced items brought with participants or their parents/guardians. We recommend bringing all personal belongings labeled with parent or child name, in a bag also labeled.
6. No food, drink or gum permitted during class. Please bring water in a closed and labeled reusable container.
7. Participants are expected to dress in proper attire for each class. This includes comfortable clothing that gives full range of movement, as well as close-toed shoes that are also easy to move in. NO heels or flip-flops!
8. Videotaping or recording of any class and activities by anyone other than Play is the Thing staff is strictly prohibited.
9. All videos and photography taken by Play is the Thing staff can be used for advertising and training purposes.
10. Play is the Thing reserves the right to refuse business to anyone who fails to meet the above requirements.